Monday, February 22, 2010

Snow, snow go away.....

Silly me.....I thought we were going to get through a winter with no snow. Alas, it's been snowing all day so 'tis not to be.

Trying to lift my weather glum, I turned to card making. This started as an Easter card but ended up a baby card instead. After all, it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind, right? I used some more of my Making Memories paper from the "English Garden" collection then did some cutting with the Cricut Home Accents cartridge, added a Melissa Frances rub-on, some ribbon, a pretty flower and a cute little baby booties sticker I got from the $1 store many moons ago.

This was the back of my place this morning....lovely and clear, no need to wade through any drifts of snow.......

And this is the back of my place a few hours ago. How quickly the tide turns...and not for the better!

No comments: