Saturday, March 6, 2010

One Year Older.....

Aren't we all getting one year older.....and older and older and older. Time ticks on way too fast.

What a beautiful day we had today. Spring was in the air and the skies were blue and cloudless. I hesitate to get my hopes up as I know it's early and March can be a cruel month weather-wise. Each day is a gift though and I am certainly enjoying the relative warmth while it's here.

This is a little card I made up for my girlfriend's birthday. The paper is scraps of this and scraps of that to which I added some ribbon, rubons, buttons and pretty edges cut from a Martha Stewart punch. The image is from the Internet and I thought it was so cute. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I need a friend like you! LOL
IL Friend