Monday, March 29, 2010

Two more Easter cards

I'm back with a couple more Easter cards I got done. This first is made with K& Company paper, some silk flowers, gingham ribbon and two cute bunnies. Brown is always one of my favourite colours though I don't seem to use it a lot on cards. I should change that!


This card is made from some more of the We R Memory Keepers paper. When I look at the picture, there seems to be a whole lot going on with the card but I guess there's good to be said for both simple and cluttered.....I suppose "busy" would be a better word or "bang for your buck".

I had a very pleasant lunch today with some friends at work so that was a nice change. The day started out all cold and rainy but the sun is now shining and it's only going to get better from here. The only good thing about the rain is that you can't see how horribly dirty my windows are - 5 months of winter will do that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the brown 2 bunnie card! Amazing how great the brown looks. I think maybe it has the "old look" I love! I also really like the chick and egg card. You are great with the mixing of fabrics!
Il friend