Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Birthday

I have very diligently been working away getting some more cards done up before I have to go back to work. This card was made with some more K&Company paper, some beautiful Prima flowers, a couple of Making Memories rub-ons, ribbon and a bit of lace. It's for a lady who is turning 75 years young so I thought it appropriate.

What a beautiful day it was here today but, alas, my balcony wasps are back for the 3rd year running preventing me from enjoying my time out there. I think I am going to have to break down and get the big guns wasp killer. For the last couple of years, I have tried to be gentle but I have finally had it with those pesky insects.

I'm off to do some chores which have been too long overlooked. Thanks everyone for looking.

No comments: