Friday, April 16, 2010

Sister

I have been diligently working on some projects this week, to the exclusion of everything else that needs done around here but that's sometimes how it goes. You can't sweat the small stuff. I used some of my all-time-favourite-paper-ever for this card by 7 Gypsies. You can mix and match it with any colour and it always looks good. The little flowers in the centre are by Prima and I added some bits and pieces of ribbon and lace.

As you can see, there are some scattered stitches here. My sewing machine is still being difficult. I did notice that the back of the needle was all sticky so, after cleaning that off, things seemed to go a little better. I'm hoping against all hope that is the problem fixed because I'm out of solutions. Truthfully, I never really had any solutions other than to put the hood up and stare blankly inside the thing. That did nothing, should you deem to try it.

Cold weather returns tomorrow so back to the winter coats. Have a great weekend!


No comments: