Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Getting Better

So, things are getting better both for Kenya and for me though not without a couple of glitches. He went to the vet today and had his stitches out which I'm sure felt good. He was just happy that he didn't have to stay.

It was another busy day for me. I was able to get one project done in between everything else so that's a productive day!. This card uses My Minds Eye papers, a Prima flower, Melissa Frances rubons, a couple of stick on pearls and lace and ribbon.

My new television arrives tomorrow so I am very excited. You don't realize how much you miss something until it's gone. Though I have a small TV in the bedroom, I do enjoy one in the living room as well. I went with a 46" Sony flatscreen which I'm sure will be akin to sitting front row in a movie theatre but what the heck. Anyway, I had to get the 28" Sony Trinitron off its stand and out of the apartment. If you are not familiar with these televisions, they are great TV's but they are behemoths. Luckily, my building owner happened to be around today and he very kindly assisted me. Well, he did the work and I watched.


I spent forever on the computer this morning trying to get Paul McCartney tickets. He is coming to Toronto in August and always puts on a great show. I mean, he's a Beatle - how could it not be great??? I hate the whole ticket-purchasing system because you know there are a million other people with the same goal as you - get any ticket they can For the longest time, the site told me there was nothing available so I figured they were sold out. However, persistence paid off and I was able to get two.

This second card is done with K&Company paper. I cut the butterfly with my Cricut machine and added a few embellishments to make it all pretty.


I know I mentioned at the top of this post that things with Kenya were getting better....which they are. However, this morning he decided he would a) throw up a hairball b) poo on the bathroom carpet and c) do the biggest pee I have ever seen in the middle of the bed. I know he was sick but this is pushing it. I took a picture of the cleaned up pee just to show how big this thing was. It's like a crop circle. And how was your day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo far behind on your blog. I love ALL the latest cards. I think maybe the btterfly is my favorite as it is so unusual. So sorry for all the "kittie illness".
Your IL buddy