Sunday, June 6, 2010

What a difference a day makes

Things have been running much more smoothly around here today. Everyone finally settled down this morning around 5:30 and slept soundly until just after noon. Kenya seems much more comfortable and actually ate and drank a little bit. The vet figures the new antibiotics didn't agree with him so, once we stopped those, Kenya improved. Crossed fingers, it continues.

I love this card. I got the design idea from one of my favourite bloggers, Melissa Phillips. She is one of the most talented paper afficionados I have seen on the web and I aspire to possess one tenth of her talent. I used some more 7 Gypsies paper, a chipboard frame, Making Memories rubon, and some lace, ribbon and various buttons and stick-on embellishments.

I must get myself turned around after last night's fiasco so it's an early night tonight. Have a great week.



1 comment:

Sharon said...

So happy to hear that your kitty is doing well!! Fingers are crossed for you and please, keep us posted!

I love the card! I, too, enjoy the work of Lily Bean! I found her on Etsy and I agree with you - Gorgeous work!!

Take care and I'm wishing you a smooth week!