Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hayley

Sadly, another of my friends had to have his dog, Hayley, put down so I have been busy making yet another pet sympathy card. I used paper from imaginisce, purchased on a trip to the scrapbooking store yesterday, a metal frame from Making Memories, some chipboard wings, Prima Flowers and a few other odds and ends to finish off the card.

I have been feeling a little under the weather today with a sore throat and that feeling you get when you know a cold is upon you. I am hoping it doesn't turn into full blown sick but we'll see. That, combined with the humidity today, kept me inside apart from a hair appointment. Honestly, it's like soup out there so I really didn't have much energy to do anything.

It's getting late so I best run. Hope everyone has a great weekend.



No comments: