Sunday, October 24, 2010

Best of the season

I'm back at the Christmas cards, trying to keep ahead of everything that needs doing before December 25th. Once I start really getting into the shopping, then the wrapping and sending out my own cards, there is no time left for cardmaking. The paper I used for this card is by Bobunny. The picture of Santa and the little girl is a canvas-type cutout, flowers are Prima and lace, ribbon, doily are from the depths of my drawers.

I went to the Creative Festival in Toronto yesterday. They have everything there for sewing, quilting, beading, scrapbooking, knitting, etc. and it's a great place to see everything in one spot. I did buy a fun purse called the Michebag. It comes as a shell then you get different magnetized covers that fit right over the shell giving you as many purses as you want to buy shells. How fun is that!

No comments: