Wednesday, October 13, 2010

First Birthday

I have been glued to my television set for the last day and a half watching the mine rescues from Chile. It is such a miracle that they were able to get everyone up safely and that all the men appeared in such good health. I can't even imagine what they and the families have gone through but I'm glad it has ended well, save that they get the other four rescue workers out of there.

I did slip out for a few errands today and imagine my surprise when I came across a new scrapbook store not too far from me. Of course, I had to go in and check it out and, of course, I had to buy more stuff. It's like an addiction and I can't stop.

I made this card from some of the new "My Mind's Eye" paper I picked up. The card is for a little girl's first birthday and it's oh so cute and girly. I added a chipboard frame covered with Stickles, a Melissa Frances rub-on, Prima flower and some pretty lace and ribbon.

Thanks for looking and for all your nice comments about my work - it's always much appreciated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh so sweet! Mommy will love this one.
IL Buddy