Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I spent half the day yesterday Christmas shopping and hoping to find some boxed Christmas cards to send out. Unfortunately, both were a bust. I cannot for the life of me find any cards that I like which, I suppose, is somewhat ironic. People ask me if I make all the cards I sent out at Christmas. As much as I would love that, I send about 50 so there's no way I would have time to make all those.

This project uses BoBunny paper as a background, Martha Stewart glitter, Prima flowers, Melissa Frances rub-on, a couple of stick-on pearl brads, ribbon and lace. I need to get back to my Christmas projects but yesterday sort of soured me on the whole thing. As much as I love Christmas preparations, I get bummed when I can't find what I'm looking for. I guess that's why I do so much shopping on the Internet - much less legwork!

No comments: