Thursday, November 18, 2010

Santa Claus

I finally have a chance to sit down and rest my feet. It seems I have done nothing but rush around the last few days, doing errands, going to appointments, shopping, cleaning up.......It will almost be a vacation to go back to work!

A quick post tonight with another Christmas card made with some Anna Griffin and Bobunny paper, a cute Santa, ribbon, lace, stick-on pearls and gold balls and a Merry Christmas rub-on. My computer is giving me problems - I can get mail but can't send any but that problem will have to wait for another day. Technology can be so frustrating especially when all you want to do is turn something on and have it work. Hopefully, this post comes through alright - thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

Sharon said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!!

Sorry to hear that you, too, are having computer issues! I wish I could send our friend over to your house - he can work wonders!!