Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sympathy card

I made up this card the other day with some beautiful new paper called "Curio Textiles". The paper is double sided and all coordinates perfectly which makes it that much easier for me. I added some lace, ribbon and a flower then printed the sentiment on the computer. Very simple and just right when offering sympathies.

I had a lovely dinner out with my family tonight and am sitting here thinking why did I eat so much? The problem is, when I have an outing like that planned, I tend not to eat a lot throughout the day. By the time I get to dinner, I am famished and eat everything in sight. You'd think I would have learned by now.

I've had a very long day today so will keep this short. Thanks to everyone for looking and for all of you enjoying a long weekend, have a great one!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new paper. I think "just sentiments" is a good name for your exclusive card line. You're great with the "sentiments". :~)

Il Friend