Thursday, March 3, 2011

HappyBirthdayHappyBirthdayHappyBirthday

I love this Teresa Collins Birthday paper! It makes this very simple card pop and certainly sends a very warm birthday sentiment. All I added were a few Prima flowers, a bit of lace and some ribbon. Red, black and white is one of my favourite colour combinations and it always looks fresh.

I can smell spring in the air. Most of the snow is gone and, fingers crossed, will stay gone. Not being a fan of the cold, winter takes a toll on me so it's nice to see gradually longer days and a bit more sunshine.

It's going to be a busy week for me so I wanted to get this quick post in. Now I'm off to do my many chores which have been ignored for far too long. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the simple look of the Birthday card. You are right the black/white/red looks very fresh and crisp like Spring! We are Marching into Spring aren't we?

IL Buddy