Saturday, May 21, 2011

Butterflies are free

I love the butterfly on this card. It reminds me of springtime and sunny days and gentle breezes and all those good things a great spring day brings. I am trying to use up some of my paper stash which appears to be bottomless; in fact, I think it borders on the "hoarders" level. This stuff is so easily accumulated, something I must remember next time I am out and find some "must have" paper. Just say no!

Speaking of spring, it is that time of year when long-neglected chores must be addressed like cleaning the windows, truly one of my most despised tasks. It's not so much that I don't like the work but more the fact that, no matter how much I fiddle, the windows still have streaks. I'm sure there's some sort of trick to it but, for the life of me, I can't figure it out.

No comments: