Friday, August 12, 2011

Thanking the vet

I took this picture of Kona a few months ago with my Ipod and thought it was perfect to put on a thank you card for his veterinarian. The brown and striped Kaisercraft paper goes perfectly with the photo then I added just a few embellishments - a rub-on, ribbon, a button and a few stick-on beads - as I didn't want to take away from the focal point. Simple but personal.

Though I had promised myself time to relax in the great outdoors, that didn't happen and it will have to wait until next week as I have a busy weekend. I have been reading a lot lately and like nothing better than to sit in the sunshine with a good book. Before you know it, summer will be gone and then I'll be moaning about my procrastination. On that note, I'm off to get some of my chores done. Have a great weekend.


No comments: