Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tooth Surgery

Poor Kona had to have surgery yesterday to remove three teeth. He started doing weird things with his mouth over the weekend to the point that I took him into the emergency vet on Saturday thinking he may have something caught in his mouth. They couldn't find anything but, when I took Kona to his regular vet on Monday, there were two abcessed teeth and one more with a cavity that had to come out. How the emergency vet missed that is beyond me.


So, Kona was not very happy with me yesterday and continues to give me the stink eye every time I walk by him. He was sent home with a not-very-manly pink bandage on his arm which came off very shortly after his arrival home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Kona! The pink bandage looked very pretty with his gorgeous "fur coat". The card was very special ---hope the DR gave you a discount for your thoughfulness. :~)

IL Friend