Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Holidays

Yes, it's that time of year again just around the corner, if you can believe it. Last year, I vowed this year to get an early start to my Christmas projects so here I am. One down and many, many more to go.

This was a fun card to make. The embellishments are all from a card kit by Paper Magic. The paper is a mixture of imaginisce and Making Memories and the border, which you can barely see, is from a new Cricut cartridge called "Elegant Edges". I swore I was not going to buy any more cartridges as they were too expensive (Michaels carries them for $119.00 and Walmart usually just below $100). However, I was in Michaels yesterday and they had some on for $39.99 so I caved and got one.

I had planned to wash the car today but it's all stormy out there so there is no point. When the weather is nice, I forget all about washing the car and just want to sit out and relax. Guess it's an indoor day - I may have some more to share with you later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great card! You are really finding constructive things to do with a rainy day. Good for you. this may be your best Christmas card year ever. Keep them coming.

IL Friend