Monday, January 30, 2012

Loose Button and Luxe Box

This was one of the bonus items - a full-size Schick razor. Price given is $13.00 though I'm not sure I would ever spend that much on one razor.






Other items included a full-size China Glaze nail polish, an NYX jumbo eye pencil, also full-size, a sample tube of Yves Rocher anti-fatigue skin care cream and a sample size Fekkai shampoo and conditioner.






Not being a coffee drinker, I can't really appreciate this "Seattle's Best Coffee" but I'm sure one of my friends will be more than happy to take it off my hands.






And, finally, this is the card that came with everything. Hopefully, next month is as good as this one!

I have signed up for a couple of other boxes just to compare - Glymm Box and Glossy Box and will post once I have received those in February and March.




Hope everyone is having a great 2012 - thanks for looking.



No comments: