Tuesday, July 15, 2008

You're a Star!


I made up these cards for two friends who recently got promoted. The top is done with paper from K&Company and the stars are made from paper scraps I have kept from past projects and cut from Cricut "George" cartridge. I am always hesitant to throw out scraps, no matter how small, because they always seem to get used up. The bottom card is My Mind's Eye papers. All fibres are Basic Grey and the stitches and sentiments are rub-ons.

I just feel like having a lazy day today, having run around like a madman yesterday. All I see outside is beautiful sunshine so perhaps a trip out with the cats is in order. Summer is my favourite season but it seems to go by twice as fast as winter (my least favourite season). Perhaps it's time to consider a move to Phoenix.

No comments: