Sunday, July 20, 2008

A good day to be inside....


Well, it's been raining literally all day so I thought I would take advantage and do some indoor work....meaning cards. I can't believe what a difference this summer is compared to last year when we had no rain and the grass was brown. Looking out my window, everything is nice and green and looking healthy. Having said that, it's hard to get out and enjoy activities when you are rained out but hopefully tomorrow will bring sunshine.

The top card is for a friend who wanted a congratulations card for someone called to the bar....the legal bar, not the corner bar. I used some imaginisce papers and some pretty lacy ribbon. It's finished off with a HOTP chocolate flower and a piece of satin ribbon I had saved from a box of chocolates.

The shower card is done with Melissa Frances papers (which are much prettier in person), a Melissa Frances rub-on and a beautiful Prima flower. Stay dry and have a good week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry but I can't comment today because I am busy cleaning dust bunnies from under the bed. If you need more info on dust bunnies please go to www.dustbunnies.com!