Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Store, New Stuff


I was out and about yesterday and remembered there was a new scrapbooking store right in the area so popped in for 10 minutes that turned into 45 minutes and $100. It was worth it though as I was able to get some new papers and lots of fun embellishments. Like I need more. But needing is not the point; the point is that this stuff is out there so I have to have it. Kind of like climbing Mount Everest but different.

This is a card for one of our Supervisors at work who is moving on. I always love working with the scalloped edged paper as they finish things off so well. The red star border is felt fusion by Queen&Co. and is self-adhesive which, in my opinion, all things should be. No muss, no fuss.

Rain again today (what else is new?) but nice out tonight. Perhaps we can get one good blue-skied day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about your driver the day you went to the scrapbooking store? The driver who drove you through the pouring rain and thunderstorms to get you safely to the store. The driver who drove very safely to get you back to enjoy your purchases.