Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Last day of freedom

After 10 lovely days off, it is back to the grind tomorrow. I need better time management skills so that I'm not trying to get everything cleaned up at one time. Yesterday was a complete writeoff what with appointments and errands. I had to take my neighbour's cat to the vet since she is away and he promptly peed all down the front of me the minute I picked him up. I'm sure I smelled like a rose in the vet waiting room. Anyway, no harm....the clothes were washed, the cat is fine and all's well that ends well.

This is another sympathy card made with some HOTP and Daisy D's papers. My favourite Martha Stewart punch appears to be on the fritz as it punches no more. I'll have to watch for Michaels' sales and pick up another one. Further projects I have in my head must now wait until next week unless I get done cleaning the house early and have some spare time tonight. I must not miss "America's Next Top Model" - it's makeover day which is the best episode of all!

No comments: