Thursday, October 9, 2008

Back at it


I can't believe it's been so long since we last talked. I have been busy, busy, busy what with work stuff, cleaning up around the apartment and other commitments, there has been no time for anything. Anyway....I am trying to get back at it and post some projects.

This card is a very pretty baby card made from Heide Grace paper. I added a couple of chipboard hearts topped with stickles, some ribbon and lace, a Prima flower, a "baby" rubon, buttons and a cute little rattle embellishment. They resurfaced the roof of my building - which seemed to take about 5 times longer than it should have - and there is tar and crap all over the balcony, literally stuck onto the tiles. I normally snap my card photos out there but, being as it is such a complete disaster, I didn't trust not getting black goo all over the card. Black goo removal is one of my projects for upcoming days off since yesterday it rained all day and was not black-goo-removal-condusive.

It's good to be back and I hope to have some more projects next week to share.

No comments: