Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wedding Card



Another afternoon, another card. I always seem to have such a mess when I am crafting. Perhaps this is due to poor planning as I make things up as I go rather than have everything prepared prior to starting a project.
This pretty wedding card is done with Heidi Grace reversible paper. The buttons are Basic Grey, chipboard hearts are American Crafts, the stitching is rubons and the lace and ribbon are both from Diane Cossitt vintage. I really need to get myself a small sewing machine as the one I have takes up too much space. I saw a portable one on line, made by Janome, but, as with so many other things, it is not available in Canada. I wonder how many things we have in Canada that are not available in the U.S. Other than Smarties, I can't think of much.



No comments: