Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thank you for the tree

My family recently had a tree planted in memory of a friend and they wanted a card to thank the City for all their hard work. I made the card using some Basic Grey and Doodlebug papers and a lovely tree embellishment from Jolees. The buttons are also from Basic Grey and actually match in much better than the photograph shows and I finished it off with some rub-ons, ribbon and twine. All done in perfect tree green colours.

I have been on the go all this week. Tuesday, I worked at the election and that was a long and hellish 15-hour day. Last night, I enjoyed a show at the theatre where I saw a Beatles cover band called 1964 (www.1964thetribute.com). The show was excellent and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes the music of the Beatles. Tomorrow, I'm off for a day of shopping and, hopefully, the rest of the weekend will be mine to get at some crafts. With any luck, I'll have some new projects to post in the next couple of days.

No comments: