Friday, March 27, 2009

Black and white

I think one of the prettiest colour combinations has always been black and white. This is a very pretty wedding shower card that owes a nod to Beatriz Jennings for inspiration. The black velvet paper is from Doodlebug and looks so rich against the white. The heart was cut from Cricut "George" and then accented with some white lace ribbon. Rub-ons are from Melissa Frances, flower from Prima and the black brads from Michaels "Recollections".
What a beautiful day today is. My snow tires are off and I am ready for the good weather. I have so much to do today, I'm not sure where to start. With great plans to rise early this morning, I, of course, slept in and now am badly behind the mental schedule I had written for the day. Oh well, don't sweat the small stuff and I'll just get done what I can. Hope everyone has a great weekend.




No comments: