Wednesday, May 26, 2010

All Things Prima

I am such a fan of "Prima" products. I find they make some of the most versatile papers out there and they are so much fun to work with. Pretty well everything on this card is Prima with the exception of the ribbons, lace and the rubons. I had a panic moment today when the bobbin thread on my sewing machine ran out, having flashbacks to the nightmares I had with the machine a little while back. Not to worry, all went well and it seems to be purring along once again.

Speaking of purring, my cat, Kenya, is sick once again with his urinary tract infection. This seems to be something that crops up a couple of times a year and, according to the vet, we may just have to live with it. Of course it happened over the long weekend, so we ended up in emerg at 6 am on Sunday. That was LOST finale night and I had to work the next day at 6 am. Suffice it to say, I didn't get to bed all night since Kenya was peeing blood absolutely everywhere. For the first time since Saturday, he is settled down tonight so I am praying we're finally on the road to getting better.

Gotta run. I haven't been out of the house for two days so I MUST get up early tomorrow and play catch up with all my errands. Stay cool!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

The card is absolutely beautiful!!

I love kitties and think yours are adorable! As for Kenya, I hope things clear up for him soon!! He is in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

I really like your mix of color and testures on this card! This may be my new favorite? Oh my which do I want to receive for my Birthday???
IL Buddy