Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Hellish Week

I cannot tell you what a hellish two and a half weeks I have had. As I posted before, my cat, Kenya, had what I thought was a urinary tract infection. Well, after 3 different antibiotics, it was not getting any better and the vet discovered it was stones. So....Kenya had to go in for surgery last Tuesday. That part went well. He has been home since Wednesday and the first two days, he did great. However, we are now back to him peeing everywhere, including all over the bedding and I am tearing my hair out. He can't settle down so I am up all night with him. Last week, I was on night shift and it just about killed me. At least this week I am off.

I took Kenya back to the vet on Friday and we are watching him over the weekend. Yesterday, he did great. Last night and this morning, right back to ground zero. I just feel so bad for him and I don't know what to do to help.

Anyway....in between all this nonsense, I was able to get a card done. The paper is 7 Gypsies and the embellishments are pretty simple since it's for a male. I have quite a few orders to get done this week. Time shouldn't be a problem since I have a spare 8 hours every day that I'm not sleeping.

Hopefully, my next post will bring better news. I'm right on the edge and we have to get it resolved!

No comments: