Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pet Sympathy card

This is the third card I made the other day from the same template. It's a sympathy card for my vet who recently had to put one of his dogs down. Very sad. The cute pet paper is from Reminisce, flowers from Prima, rubon from Melissa Frances, lace from Fabricland and cute paw print ribbon from who knows where but I love it!

My poor Kenya is sick again with another urinary tract infection. These seem to crop up at least a couple of times a year and we just can't figure out what triggers them. Of course, this happened on the long weekend - as it always seems to - so I can't get to my regular vet. I have some medication left from last time this happened but not enough to get us through to Tuesday in which case, we may have to make a trip to the emergency vet. He can't settle down which means I'm not settling down which means....long and sleepless nights. Just like having a kid.


No comments: