Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pretty Blossoms

I love these flowers from Prima. They add such a nice finishing touch to the card and are all bright and cheery. The papers I used are from Anna Griffin and the rub-on is Melissa Frances. Pretty, pretty.

What a beautiful day today. I am trying to psych myself up for a walk as I feel guilty staying inside with all the warmth and sunshine out there. After a dismal week of cold and rain, I need to get some vitamin D. My 25-year old television died the other day so I have to take the plunge and enter the world of 2010 technology which I am not looking forward to. There are so many models to choose from. I am attracted to all things bright and shiny though I know that's not the best way to make a decision. Oh well....that's for another day. Hope everyone has a great weekend - thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! You are getting more creative all the time!

IL buddy!