Sunday, October 3, 2010

Christmas is a-comin'

I shudder to think that Christmas is less than three months away. Though I have bought a few things here and there, there's still a lot of ground to cover. We drew Secret Santa names at work last week so you can never be too early or too prepared.

This cute little guy was on a Christmas card I received a couple of years ago and I always thought he would look nice on a card. The paper is a scrap I had laying around then I added some embellishments of ribbon, lace, pearls and a rub-on. I bought a stack of new Christmas paper yesterday so I have the tools - now I just need to find the time!

For some reason, I seem to be following a lot of television shows this season and it's hard to keep up with everything. I regularly watch Survivor, Amazing Race, America's Next Top Model and that's about it for reality shows. In addition, I try to follow Grey's Anatomy and a new show called The Event. Then I added in Glee and the fourth season DVD of Dexter. I have about 5 books I need to get to plus all my crafts. No wonder sometimes we feel like we're going crazy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are waaaaaaaaay too ahead of things. Christmas Cards??? People on your Christmas list get a real treat with your creativity for gifts, wrapping and cards!

IL Buddy