Friday, October 8, 2010

First Anniversary

I made this card for a First Wedding Anniversary and love how the colours go together. The paper is a combination of K&Company, Websters Pages and 7 Gypsies with a Michaels flower, Melissa Frances rub-on, pearl brads and lace.

What a perfect fall day out there today. The sun is shining, it's warm and there is a nice breeze. How pretty the trees look with all their colours though the leaves are quickly falling off. I love watching the squirrels gather their food for the winter. I put shelled peanuts out for them and they scamper around the back yard, gathering up the peanuts and burying them....all except for one who apparently does not believe in planning ahead and eats up everything he finds.

Happy Thanksgiving - enjoy your turkey dinner! Sadly, I am working so no turkey for me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this card is my new favorite! You keep amazing me with your ingenuity! Great job. You are a good friend to have. Always a surprise.

IL Buddy