Sunday, November 14, 2010

Merry Christmas

I am in full gear for Christmas, trying to get everything done as far ahead as possible so that it's a pleasant experience rather than a stressful one. So many people I talk to get stressed out at this time of year because they leave everything until the last minute. I have done about 3/4 of my shopping (thank you very much online shopping) and have now turned my attention back to my cards.

This very Victorian looking card was done with some Bobunny and Jenni Bowlin paper. I added a pretty canvas photo, some lace, ribbon, stick-on brads and an Imaginisce rub-on.

I am holding on very tightly to these last few days in November that are bright, sunny and on the warm side. As much as I try to kid myself, I know the cold weather is coming and, in anticipation, I got my snow tires on the other day and bought some new winter boots. I like to rationalize that, once we get through December, then we have the January thaw. February has groundhog day which means only 6 more weeks of winter and then it's spring again. Whatever works for you!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Lovely!!! I like the color combination here!

It must feel good to have your Christmas shopping almost finished!!