Sunday, April 17, 2011

Thinking of you



It seems like forever but I have finally made it back into the card crafting world. So much seems to go on in my daily life and, unfortunately, it is always the cards that get ignored. Nevertheless, I apologize for my lengthy blog absence and hope to stay a little more current in the future.

I used some of my favourite K&Company paper for this card. The flower is Prima, the pearls from Making Memories and the lace and ribbon are bits and bobs I had laying about. I am having sewing machine issues again. For some reason, I can never quite get the right thickness of thread - it's always too thin or too thick. You'd think I would learn and, when I do find the perfect thread, keep the label so that I can simply buy the same one over and over. Anyway, it must have taken me 20 minutes to thread the needle last night with what was apparently a very thick thread. I'm either going to have to find a quick fix for needle threading or upgrade to a machine that does that for you. Needle threading is simply a cruel joke for those, like me, who have very little patience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very little patience??? That is not you that makes these beautiful crds with such details! I love the variety of color on this card. Very soothing. Nice to see you back into the card making. Now where are the bunnies???

IL friend